Student activities are a vital part of the BIMS school education.
Participation in a well-organized and diverse program of activities, under the direction of well-qualified advisors, provides students with opportunities to learn critical lessons in leadership, character, communication, teamwork, decision-making, and individual potential.
The school activities program enhances and complements the academic programs.
Our students should be assisted to achieve a manageable balance of activities and academics.
To provide our students with opportunities to:
- Explore new possibilities.
- Develop interpersonal skills.
- Develop leadership skills.
- Develop organizational skills.
- Develop life skills.
- Enhance self-development Communication.